The website is owned by Pro Endurance Coaching
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies – these are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data
- To see our most popular sources of business
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website [customers and sales] in order to describe our services to prospective partners [advertisers, sponsors] and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
2. Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancelation.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- For any weekly coached sessions with number limits
- for the supply of goods the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the retailer;
- for the supply of good made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software if they are unsealed by you;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines;
- for gaming, betting or lottery services.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. [Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.] In providing the the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.